Ethiopians Fun Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:19 am
New Sites
አዲስ ሳይት

ኢትዮ ሲንግልስ
Meet Ethiopians Singles | Register Now

ኢትዮ ፎረም
Ethiopians Forum
Latest topics
» Sh\\a Sex{wl
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:13 pm by nenash

» Sh\\a Sex{wl
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:13 pm by nenash

» Sh\\a Sex{wl
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:12 pm by nenash

» Sxs Film Hindi
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:31 pm by nenash

» Kingdom Age Hack Tool V2.5
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 am by nenash

» Ore Wa Kanojo O Shinjiteru! 02 | Checked
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:57 pm by nenash

» English Conversation With Tamil Meaning Pdf-adds
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:20 pm by nenash

» English Conversation With Tamil Meaning Pdf-adds
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:17 pm by nenash

» Hide My Ip Activation Key 5.4
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:14 am by nenash

» Windows 8 All Editions Activator.exe
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:01 pm by nenash

» ?????? Anime Anime03 ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? Blu-ray?
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 pm by nenash

» Rhcsa Rhce Red Hat Linux Certification Practice Exams With V
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 pm by nenash

» (2011) Emyumiem Emkazamagreat Download Fevrier French Girl 9
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 pm by nenash

» (2011) Emyumiem Emkazamagreat Download Fevrier French Girl 9
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 pm by nenash

» Download Jason Mraz I'm Yours Free
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:20 am by nenash

» Download Jason Mraz I'm Yours Free
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:16 am by nenash

» Aim Bot Bf 3 Download
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:31 pm by nenash

» Aim Bot Bf 3 Download
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:24 pm by nenash

» Aim Bot Bf 3 Download
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:23 pm by nenash

» [Most_popular]_tudung_bj_abg_opis_3gp-adds
Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:06 pm by nenash

Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free?

Go down

Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free? Empty Where Can I Build My Own Web Page for Free?

Post by yaredlove Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am

Building your own web page is a great idea if you're looking for a creative outlet or a way to explore the things you're passionate about. It can also be an effective means of promoting your business or product. If you've ever thought about building your own web page, but you don't have much cash, here are a few places you can go to build your web page for free. (You'll find links at the bottom of this page in References and Resources).

Yola
1. At Yola.com, you can create your first web page in minutes -- even if you have little or no technical knowledge. You can choose from over 30 templates and customize the colors. Adding text, video, images and other elements is fast and easy. Yola is designed so that the novice can have a nice site created and on the Web in only a few minutes.

Yola also provides free hosting for your web page, and you have unlimited space available for your content. Unlike most free web providers, there are no pop-up ads and they do allow you to create a commercial site.

Weebly

2. Weebly.com is another free web page builder that is easy to use. Like Yola, you start with a template. The setup is quick and easy for a beginner. Weebly also has a template option that Yola doesn't -- a sales page.

One drawback of Weebly is that you aren't able to edit the HTML of your page directly. You also don't have as much variety in the styles of templates as you do with Yola. Weebly is your best bet if you're a beginner who isn't planning on spending a lot of time on your site.

Squidoo

3. Squidoo.com is a free web page builder with a different twist. Squidoo is used to create a "lens," or page, that displays content about only one topic. Each lens is a single page that usually contains multiple short articles that provide helpful or interesting tidbits about the lens topic. The format is closer to a blog than a traditional website, although your Squidoo lens will have elements usually found in both platforms. Squidoo may be the choice for you if you're attempting to make money from a product on the Web, because it often ranks higher in the search engines than other sites.

Tumblr

4. Tumblr.com calls itself "the easiest way to blog." Tumblr provides a way for you to easily share your favorite snapshots from the Web or from your own library. While you can post blog entries like you can on a traditional blog, you can also easily add entries with much shorter detail. Tumblr is perfect for the casual user who wants a simple place to post videos, quotes, quips, or very short posts. You can be set up with your own "tumblog" and be posting in seconds. While you can't customize the format much, it is the easiest to use of the options we've discussed.

So what are you waiting for? Pick one of these four choices and get started. You'll have your own web page published -- for free -- in minutes.
yaredlove
yaredlove
Admin

http://www.yared.tk

Back to top Go down